Pioneer Point Partners LLP is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with our terms and conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2018 (the GDPR Act), the data controller is Pioneer Point Partners LLP.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site pioneer-point.com/contact. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (email, direct mail, phone number logs) for a max of 6 months, then they shall ,be permanently deleted/destroyed.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may proactively gather data for individuals who would have a legitimate interest in content we are sharing. We only collect data we require and ensure we have lawful grounds to process it.
- We will maintain a well-kept record of how and why we have collected and processed any data.
- We will ensure any data collected is stored only as long as it is required.
- We will ensure any data collected is stored safely and that appropriate security measures are taken when handling the data.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
User and event data retention
Pioneer Point Partners LLP uses Google Analytics that in turn gathers the afore-mentioned data (cookies, geo-location based on aggregate data etc. for the sole purpose of improving user experience on the website pioneer-point.com) and THI Investments retains this data via Google Analytics for 26 months. Any user and event data that is older than this retention setting will be marked for permanent deletion, and will no longer be accessible in Google Analytics.
For any other information you may require to know about Google’s data retention and their data privacy and policy please refer to ‘Safeguarding your data’ page.
Uses made of the information
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that, should you unsubscribe, we have enough data to de-dupe against so you do not receive unwanted communication.
- To share with you information that we believe will be of legitimate interest and use to the recipient and/or the performance of their business.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this or if we believe that our offer would be of legitimate interest to you or your business. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or emailing email@example.com.
Access to information